Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss Keri Baby?



I shot the sheriff
but wait till i shoot these es DOWN
Miss Keri baby
now I ain't tryna start no mess
It's just something on my chest that I need to get off
cause you turning me off
Your vision cloudy if you think that you the best
You can dance, you sing but need to move it (don't do it to em shawty)
She need to go have some babies
she need to sit down she fading
them other chicks ain't even worth my time to talk about
I been had dollars boy
gon getcha money up
No you ain't the only homie on me lined up
I ain't turning it off
I stay turning it on
Go head and tell these folks how long I been writing your songs
I been putting you on
just check the credits hoe
and if you want me you can find me in decatur hoe
cause you turning me off


I Aint Sayin, Im Just Saying

She killed this lol

RON STARR

No comments:

Post a Comment